[TYPO3-project-formidable] Simple CRU(D) example doesn't work with Formidable version 1.0.191

orta ortakoey at googlemail.com
Mon May 26 17:15:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

i use the CRUD.xml from this site:
http://pastebin.com/f3a3aa10c
If i click the Edit button in the LISTER nothing happens.
  I cant edit the datas from the table page, where is the error?
Thats the Error-message:
oThrower.getParamsForMajix is not a function

But everything else works, i am able to create a new page and edit this
after creating.

You can test it here:
http://www.amafu.de/tvweb_3_3/index.php?id=129

thx,