[TYPO3-project-formidable] Render another extension inside Formidable

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Sat May 17 11:53:20 CEST 2008

Hi Ian,

I had a look at the plugin and it seems that .cloud is not needed ?

I had it renderding something (actually, the string "eilstx" ??, on't
know why :) ) with:

<renderlet:BOX name="tagcloud" mode="inline">
	<userobj>
		<ts><![CDATA[

	10 = COA
	10 {

		5 = TEXT
		5.value = This is before
		5.wrap = <h2>|</h2>

		10 < plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi1
		10 {
			referenceTable = tt_content
			referenceFields = CType
			caseHandling = lower
			targetPage = 1
			sorting = weight
			sortOrder = desc
			renderingType = weight
			sortingForDisplay = alpha
			sortOrderForDisplay = asc
			startPage = 1
		}

		20 = TEXT
		20.value = And this, After
		20.wrap = <h2>|</h2>
	}

	10.wrap = <div style="border: 2px solid red;">|</div>

		]]></ts>
	</userobj>
</renderlet:BOX>

I know that there might be an issue with cached plugins also, as TYPO3
renders something like <!-- TYPO3CONTENTcbdhsjdhsdjsh --> instead of the
real HTML of the plugin, to substitute it later.

Regards,
Jerome