[TYPO3-project-formidable] turn off htmlspecialchars in text rendering

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Fri May 16 16:01:40 CEST 2008

Hello,
I have a field in my table that has the description of an image.
The user inputs this description with a renderlet:TINYMCE, so, by
instance, if he make a bold text the field will have this content:
Fake text with a <strong>bold text</strong>.

If I want to render this field with a renderlet:TEXT, using in the
template only the value of the renderlet, the funcion htmlspecialchars
in the class tx_rdttext will make this HTML code:
Fake text with a &lt;strong&gt;bold text&lt;/strong&gt;.

Is there a way to render the HTML like this:
Fake text with a <strong>bold text</strong>.
without the HTML entities, to correctly show the bold?

or should the $aSkin array have a value like: