[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox and default value in edition : A solution?

Benjamin Fischer mailbox at typedown.com
Fri May 16 11:30:10 CEST 2008

Bonjour Sanosuke,

Je me permets de répondre en anglais peut-être quelqu'un d'autre peut
en profiter:

I had the same problem once - it concerned the selection of multiple
usergroups in edition mode.
Jerome could help me and sent me a snippet concerning the param
multiple="true" on the renderlet.

<renderlet:LISTBOX multiple="true" ... >

this seems to tell the Listbox to accept comma separated values from
the database and therefore the current values oder value of the user
and his group are selected in edition mode.

Hope this helps, Best Regards,

--

Benjamin Fischer | Dipl.-Des.
-