[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox and default value in edition : A solution?

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Thu May 15 10:47:29 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I use formidable and I'm trying to use the edition
mode.

So, I have a listbox that allow user to choose a value. But
when I try to show the database value with the "default
value", it does'nt work.

I have read in the documentation that it is not allowed :
"If set, it will be used only when the form has not
been already submitted ( first display ) and when in
creationmode ( not edition mode)"

How can I show a listbox in edition mode with the good
value selected?

Regards.

PS: I'm sorry but my english is not good enought