[TYPO3-project-formidable] Upload manager with mandatory fields.

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Sat May 10 00:12:34 CEST 2008

Hola, compañero!

Actually you're right on this point. When implementing I thought it
would make sense to declare hooks on checkpoints in the "head" of the
application, but now it's pretty clear that all stuff that may alter or
lead the behaviour of the application should be in the /control section.

As a solution, I might check for checkpoints in meta and control during
some time, to ensure the back-compat.

Regards,
Jerome