[TYPO3-project-formidable] Looking for examples/tutorials

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 16:18:26 CEST 2008

Thx. I looked through the T3Con files but they include no comments. Don't even know where to put which file to make it work not even speaking about understanding how to modify it.

Although this api exists for quite a while no third party docs or tutorials exist. This makes me wonder...did "no one" understand it or did "no one" like to use it?
;-)

regards Michael

Ian Solo <ian at webian.it> wrote: One note (from http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Formidable):

the extension "ameos_t3con06" uses the datahandler:LISTER that is
obsolete and has been replaced with renderlet:LISTER.

You can check this for some examples:
http://formidable.typo3.ug/features/the-mighty-lister.html

Bye!ian