[TYPO3-project-formidable] Display images in renderlet:LISTER

Benjamin Fischer mailbox at typedown.com
Wed May 7 11:57:15 CEST 2008

Hello Ian,

there used to be an example in the extension "ameos_t3con07"
unfortunately I can't find it anywhere online.

Here are the relevant parts of the xml configuration concerning the
images in a lister maybe this helps you, I have not tested it:

<column name="fruitpic" type="renderlet:IMAGE">
	<path>
		<userobj>
			<php><![CDATA[/*<?php*/
				$aData = $this->oDataHandler->_getListData();
				if($aData["fruitpic"] != "") {
					return "uploads/tx_ameost3con07/" . $aData["fruitpic"];
				} return FALSE;
			 /*?>*/]]></php>
		</userobj>
	</path>