[TYPO3-project-formidable] Custom Error styling

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Wed May 7 05:03:09 CEST 2008

Hey all!

When I use a renderer:STANDARD and there are some error in the form, I
get this HTML for the errors:

Instead, if I use a renderer like this:

<renderer:TEMPLATE>
	<template>
		<path>fileadmin/templates/ian_gallery.html</path>
		<subpart>###UPLOAD###</subpart>
		<errortag>myerrortag</errortag>
	</template>
</renderer:TEMPLATE>

and in the template I use {myerrortag}, I get a code like this:

Error1<br />
Error2

I would like to have the same kind of code (with classes) like the
renderer:STANDARD one.

Is it possible?

I could wrap {myerrortag} inside a DIV in the template like:
but:
1. the <div class="errors"></div> is always displayed, also if there are
no errors.
2. I can't get the <div class="error"> for each error.

Thanks for reading!
ian.