[TYPO3-project-formidable] Upload manager with mandatory fields.

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Mon May 5 08:33:58 CEST 2008

Hi!
I'm still working on my Formidable Gallery where FE users can upload
their images.

I'm stucked in the upload form.

The user should upload the image and write a title (mandatory field).

But, if a user upload an image and don't write the title the error is
displayed, the record in the DB is not created, but the file is uploaded
by this time.

Is there a way to delete the file if the mandatory fields of the form
don't pass the validation?

Or do you have any other idea to achieve this?

Many thanks for your time!
ian

P.S.
The more I use/learn this framework the more I love it! really!