[TYPO3-project-formidable] Newby question

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 18 16:57:07 CET 2008

Thanks Jerome,

That's how I had set it up, based on posts on this list, and works fine.
It feels like 'misusing' the 'edition' method though. Now you have to
have a datahandler:DB, although nothing is done with the data except
displaying it.
It would make more sense to have something like the renderlet:LISTER,
that doesn't need a datahandler, only a datasource. The readonly also
wouldn't be necessary on each renderlet, as it would be assumed.

As I said, I have just started using Formidable (and loving it already),
so don't take this as a negative feedback, only wondering why it works
like this...

grtz,
Albert