[TYPO3-project-formidable] Newby question

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 15 20:21:07 CET 2008

Hi all,

First of all a big thank you to the people of Ameos for putting
together this great extension :)

Having just started using it, I seem to be overlooking something
obvious: how to configure the 'singleview' (that is the details of a
single record) in an elegant way.
There is the renderlet:LISTER that I'm using to list records, but how
to pass the uid from one record and force the display of the detailview
of that record?
Something like majixRequestEdition, that's used to edit a record. But
there's no majixRequestSingleview :)

I have used a construct like below to render a link and the check in my
plugin if the var 'singleview' is set, but that feels like kinda 'ugly'.

				<column name="singlelink" type="renderlet:LINK" label="singlelink">
					<url>
						<userobj>
							<php><![CDATA[

								$aRowData = $this->oDataHandler->_getListData();

								return t3lib_div::locationHeaderUrl(
									$this->_oParent->pi_getPageLink(
										$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->id,
										"",