[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox in edition mode : how to make selected

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 26 11:21:32 CEST 2008

Hi and thank you for your help.

My listbox isn't in a lister, simply in a form in edition mode. So I haven't "colomn" in my form.

I call the form with the uid of the record :

$this->oForm->init(
	$this,
	"EXT:contrat_mission/pi3/xml/edit_mission.xml",
	$uid
);

But I have try the property "activelistable" like this :

 <renderlet:LISTBOX name="myList" multiple="false">
        <activelistable>true</activelistable>
 	<data>
 		<items>
 			<item caption="I" value="i" />
 			<item caption="J" value="j" />
 			<item caption="K" value="k" />
 			<item caption="L" value="l" />
  		</items>
 		<defaultvalue>
 			<userobj>
 				<php><![CDATA[/*<?php*/

 					return "k";

 			</userobj>
 		</defaultvalue>
 	</data>
 </renderlet:LISTBOX>

But this don't work.

All of simple field (renderlet:TEXT) are working, but listbox and date are empty.

I hope that theire is a way to make a listbox select in the edition mode of a form.

Regards