[TYPO3-project-formidable] confirm for SUMBIT button

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Jun 25 12:12:38 CEST 2008

Hi Michael, I tested this version and it seemed to work. Mode is submit
mode, can be one of "full", "refresh", "test", "draft"

<renderlet:BUTTON label="subconfirm" name="subconfirm">
	<onclick runat="server" confirm="Sure ?" mode="full">
		<userobj>
			<php />
		</userobj>
	</onclick>
</renderlet:BUTTON>

However this should be improved, as u suggested.

Regards,
Jerome

--

*Jérôme Schneider*