[TYPO3-project-formidable] Bug with Listbox in edition

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 30 15:44:27 CEST 2008

Hi Luc,

>>> IF the value is not set in the DB then the blank one will be shown

The problem was here... My listbox isn't selected even if the data are set in db...

>>> if values are already set in the db, then the db values will be selected.

No, all my listbox aren't selected even if my data are set in db :(

So the problem was here...

If I suggest to use defaultvalue, it was to solve my problem.

But if in a edition form, listbox must be selected with the data in db, theire is a problem in my form.

I don't know why...

Have you got an idea?

Thank you very much.

regards.