[TYPO3-project-formidable] Refresh and dynamic listbox

Izzie Greys izzie.greys at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:49:15 CEST 2008

Hey List,

After many test I have find why there is a probleme. There is a bug (on IE6)
if in my database the fields I want to displays have charactere like "é",
"è"... That's so strange !!!

Have you an idea how I can fix this ?

BTW, if I want to use these characters (é,è,ç,à...) in my formidable xml
file what I have to do ? Fox example, display a label "Catégorie". If I use
these characters I have this error *"XML error: Invalid character at line
36".*

Best Regards