[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable questions

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Jul 23 09:52:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

concerning TINYMCE, you can configure everything like this:

<renderlet:TINYMCE name="tinymce" label="tinymce">
    <config
       width="400"
       height="200"
    />
</renderlet:TINYMCE>

If you want all the buttons + toolbar on top

<renderlet:TINYMCE name="tinymce" label="tinymce">
    <config
       width="400"
       height="200"
       theme="advanced"
       theme_advanced_toolbar_location="top"
    />
</renderlet:TINYMCE>

If you want to choose wich buttons should be there:

<renderlet:TINYMCE name="tinymce" label="tinymce">
    <config
       theme="advanced"
       width="400"
       height="200"
       theme_advanced_buttons1="bold,underline,bullist,link"
       theme_advanced_buttons2=""
       theme_advanced_buttons3=""
       theme_advanced_toolbar_location="top"
    />
</renderlet:TINYMCE>

All available configuration is described here:
http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Configuration

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider

--