[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable questions

Mack Sol macksol at live.fr
Tue Jul 22 22:35:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

Let's go in my 4 formidable questions :

1) TINY RENDERLET:
Can I add some new option to the tiny renderlet?
There are just the basics bold, italic... and I would lke to have many more like font, size font, color...
I have read that's possible but I haven't find how to do.

2) SORT:
I would like to sort my lister at the first display on one of my database field. Fox example, fe_users table.
So, I have add an ORDER BY in my sql:
<datasource:DB name="fe_users">
  <sql><![CDATA[
    SELECT
      fe_users.username AS username
    FROM
      fe_users
    WHERE 1
    ORDER BY fe_users.username
  ]]></sql>
</datasource:DB>
And it works. But the problem is that if I sort my lister by clicking on the column I have and
sql error because my request looks like this:
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS
  fe_users.username AS username
FROM
  fe_users
WHERE 1
ORDER BY fe_users.username
ORDER BY  username ASC  LIMIT 0, 20
How can I do ?

3) RENDERLET DATE:
In my renderlet lister I want to display the starttime field of the table fe_users.
So I have done:
<column name="starttime" type="renderlet:DATE" listHeader="Date" label="Date" sort="true">
  <data>
    <datetime format="%d %B %Y" />
  </data>
</column>
But it's not written like "DD/MM/AAAA" but "1216211380" (for example).
What's the problem in my code ?

4)RENDERLET FILE: (and my last question of the day :-))
In one of my form I need to create/edit documents and give them a name, a date... and a file. I use this code.
<renderlet:FILE name="file" label="File">
   <data targetdir="/uploads/files"/>
</renderlet:FILE>
My problem is that I didn't see the preview of which file have been uploded (like the example in the wiki).
So if the file is required (validator) when I come back to my document the file input is empty and when
I save I can't because of the validator which ask me to give him the file again. It's difficult to explain.
You know what I mean ?
It's the same if I want to upload an image file. I don't see the image (cf the screenshot at the beginning
of the wiki "avatar du forum")
What's my problem ?

That's all! Sorry for being so long but I need to explain my problems.
Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely