[TYPO3-project-formidable] Is Formidable-project 'dead' ?

Nikitin S.M. nikitinsm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:37:31 CEST 2008

I will be glad to participate but I think we need to rewrite the whole
formidable architechure, saving the main approache - to configure it
through TS/XML, and userObj.php (I think it must be everywhere).
1. I think it will be much more better if we implement active record or
  some ORM like Doctrine (http://www.phpdoctrine.org/).
2. Cross Access to different instance of Formidable Obj must be
available on current page.
3. Implementing of the ExtJs, will be very useful for Intranet products
(http://extjs.com/).
4. Speed adjust (http://www.phpbench.com/)
5. And mainest !!! It's a well structurised DOCs.

I think we can also take some ideas from php4application (building
stateful application on php) or prado.

Thanks !!! Waiting for response. Nikitin S.M.