[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox in edition mode : how to make selected

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Jul 11 18:01:38 CEST 2008

All right, now that I've understood and tested, I must admit that you
were right :p

At the moment, it's seems to be a bug.

BUT, could we consider that something that has no value should display
the default value ?
because if someone input a blank item in the listbox, give a default
value, but expect the blank one to be selected when in edition mode it
can be disturbing.

Could you please leave it wi no default value for the moment and just
add a blank item at the top ? so you do not have a risk that false data
are entendred.

I think we have to think a bit about this to see what we're going to do.

By the way, thanks a lot for having noticed this point. It's a case that
no one here ever met.

Now just wait for jerome as he came back from holidays soon.

Have a nice week end

Luc :)

--

*Luc Muller*