[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox in edition mode : how to make selected

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 11 17:18:56 CEST 2008

Thank you very much for your help.

The list box that you take in example work in a simple form (add form).
But if I call the same forme in edition mode (with de uid in param), all renderlet:text have good data, but the list box have H selected (first item).

So, in my case, defaultvalue value work only if I don't call the form with uid param.

If I call the form with the uid, defaultvalue do anything...

You can see a screenshot here :
http://weboweb.be/images/sceen_form.JPG

You can see that all fiel have value, but it's the first item of the listbox that is selected.

If I delete uid param, the listbox defaultvalue work :
http://weboweb.be/images/sceen_form2.JPG

I'm with formidable v 1.0.179

You think that the problem could take origin because of the version?

On the site : http://formidable.typo3.ug/ the last version is 1.0.183.SVN, so I think you have an internal ameos version that not avaible by public (1.0.233).

Regards.