[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox in edition mode : how to make selected

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 10 23:46:49 CEST 2008

Hi and thank you very much to try to help me.

I have take the example of fe_user and fe_group, but in fact it's a simple list of fe_users, and the default value must be the fe_user that is stored in a table "project" (that I have created). fe_user is a simple foreign key in the project table. No multiple allowed (not like fe_groups)

So, the problem is other.

My listbox is like this :
        <renderlet:LISTBOX name="charge-etude" label="Chargé d'étude affecté à la mission">
            <data>
              <items>
                <item caption="" value=""/>
              </items>

              <userobj>
                  <php><![CDATA[

                      return $GLOBALS["TYPO3_DB"]->exec_SELECTgetRows(
                          "uid as value, CONCAT(name,CONCAT(' ',tx_feusersextendedfield_first_name)) as caption",
                          "fe_users",
                          "pid=4",
                          "",
                          "caption ASC"
                      );

                  ]]></php>
              </userobj>

            </data>
        </renderlet:LISTBOX>

I don't know how to make an item "selected".

In the formidable wiki, it's written about defaultvalue :
"If set, it will be used only when the form has not been already submitted ( first display ) and when in creation mode ( not edition mode )"

But it was a screenshot of a form in edition :
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Image:Formidable-Documentation-Shot-2.png
We can this that the "title" of the user is well selection with "Mister"=>M

Regards.