[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox in edition mode : how to make selected

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 10 11:42:26 CEST 2008

Hi list,

My problem isn't solved and I don't find a way to make this ok.

So, I try to explain my problem.

In my extension, I call a formidable XML form with the uid in param to have and edition form :
$this->oForm->init(
    $this,
    "EXT:contrat_mission/pi3/xml/edit_mission.xml",
    $uid
);

So, my form edit_mission work and simple field like renderlet:TEXT contain the good data (example : name of fe_user).

But if I want to show, for example, the fe_group of the user, it's work in a renderlet:TEXT, but not in a listbox.

I try an example from Loredana :

<renderlet:LISTBOX name="myList" multiple="false">
        <activelistable>true</activelistable>
    <data>
        <items>
            <item caption="I" value="i" />
            <item caption="J" value="j" />
            <item caption="K" value="k" />
            <item caption="L" value="l" />
          </items>
        <defaultvalue>
            <userobj>
                <php><![CDATA[/*<?php*/

                    return "k";

            </userobj>
        </defaultvalue>
    </data>
</renderlet:LISTBOX>

This don't work if the form is called with uid param, so in edition mode. The "k" data isn't selected....

How to make an item in a listbox selected if we are in edition mode?

No body have an idea to solve my problem.

I'm sorry but my english is not good enougth, so I hope that you can undestand my problem.

Regards.