[TYPO3-project-formidable] Basic listing and editing with FORMidable

Bogdan Craciun bogdan.craciun at imiweb.ro
Thu Jul 10 10:37:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am at beginner-level with FORMidable, and I can't quite make something to
work.

I managed to insert information into a table with FORMidable, but I haven't
managed to make anything more complex than that.

If you could please help me, I would like to perform some very basic stuff,
for a start:

I would like to:

- make a listing of a table (already stored in the database), and for each
entry to have an "edit" link or button. (when I'd click this, an edit form
should appear to edit the respective entry)

- put the information in multiple pages (such as:   1 2 3 ... Last) if there
are more than, let's say, 10 entries

- make a search for this table, for the text that is in it; I don't know how
to create a basic searchform,

...and even though I tried several parts of code from the pastebin, I still
can't get things to work.

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance

Have a nice day

Bogdan Craciun

Sef Departament Cercetare, Webprogramator

Telefon: 0723-086584, 0740-128347