[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to confirm at client?

Loredana ZECA l.zeca at ameos.com
Wed Jul 2 14:39:51 CEST 2008

Hy Thomas,

I’m glad that I could help.

Regardless your question, unfortunately, we don’t have enough time to
make a professional documentation.
So, the only tools that you can use to get some examples are, as you said:
1). http://formidable.typo3.ug/
2). WIKI
3). doxygen pages
4). this news list

If not, you can regard into the code. Usually, the most important
methods that you can use in formidable, are stored into the class:
EXT:ameos_formidable/api/class.tx_formidable.php

Best regards