[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to confirm at client?

Loredana ZECA l.zeca at ameos.com
Wed Jul 2 09:28:45 CEST 2008

Hy Thomas,

You can try this one:

<renderlet:BUTTON name="btnClose" label="Close">
	<onclick runat="server">
		<confirm>Are you sure you want to close without saving your
changes?</confirm>
		<userobj>
			<php><![CDATA[/*<?php*/

				$sLink = $this->cObj->typolink_URL(
					array(
						"parameter" => 16,
						"returnLast" => "url",
						"useCacheHash" => "1",
					)
				);
				return $this->sendToPage($this->toWebPath($sLink));

		</userobj>
	</onclick>
</renderlet:BUTTON>

You can use a <renderlet:BUTTON>, instead of <renderlet:SUBMIT>.

The control <renderlet:SUBMIT> are executing the saves on form, but
<renderlet:BUTTON> not, only if you are specifing them explicitly.

So, I hope this will help you.

Regards,
Loredana