[TYPO3-project-formidable] New Revision 162

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Jan 10 14:10:40 CET 2008

Hello,

about the problem with forms in rows, now I have some problems with a
column HIDDEN, with the next XML configuration:
<column name="hidden_column" type="renderlet:HIDDEN">
<data>
    <value>
        <userobj>
            <php>
                <![CDATA[
                   // This is only an example
                    $aData = $this->oDataHandler->_getListData();
                    return $aData['amount'];
                ]]>
            </php>
        </userobj>
    </value>
</data>
</column>

If I use "activelistable" for my renderlet:HIDDEN, the problem is that
my code inside the "userobj" is only executed one time, no once for each
row.
I don't understand this behavior.

But, if I don't use "activelistable" for my renderlet:HIDDEN, the input
doesn't have any suffix (rowX). It's normal because of the next if:
if(!empty($aData) && ($this->_activeListable() || $this->isChild() &&
!$this->_readOnly())) {
   $sSuffix = "[" . $aData["uid"] . "]";
}

Any idea about this?