[TYPO3-project-formidable] New Revision 162

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Jan 9 15:20:40 CET 2008

Hi Manuel, René,

Thanks to your indications, I corrected this behaviour in rev 163.

The problem was that forceEntryId has to be considered only if the given
uid is different of the currently edited uid

And this, because forceEntryId will tell formidable not to save data in
DB even if values have been submitted, as if it's forced, it is
supposedly because de forced uid is different of the current one.

And that's also the reason why, at line 635 (now line 639 in new
revision) of maindatahandler, we use the method

	getRdtValue_noSubmit_edit()

even if there is submitted data available.

Not sure if I'm clear, but if not just let me know.
See also commentary in modified sections of code for better
understanding of what's going on.

Thanks for your help,
Jerome