[TYPO3-project-formidable] Pager for renderlet:LISTER

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Mon Jan 7 09:00:39 CET 2008

Hi Jerome,

Jerome Schneider escribió:
> I applied the patch an found what I think are bugs:
> -> Link to first page is never displayed.

I've tested the pager with the next XML config:
http://pastebin.com/m4bebd63c

And when I'm in a page upper than first page, the link to first page is
displayed.
Are you testing the last patch that I've sent you? Maybe when you apply
the patch manually you've forgotten any change.

> -> there's no window displayed when default templating is used.

Because on default template there aren't markers for window, you'd need
something like:
    <!-- ###WINDOW### begin-->
        <!-- ###WINDOWLINKS### begin-->
            <!-- ###NORMAL### begin-->
            <!-- ###NORMAL### end-->
            <!-- ###ACTIVE### begin-->
                {page}
            <!-- ###ACTIVE### end-->
        <!-- ###WINDOWLINKS### end-->
    <!-- ###WINDOW### end-->

> Ps: I don't know why but my svn client refuses to use patches you
> provide. I had a look inside patch filed and discovered that format
> differs from what it expects.

I generate my patches with the instructions from this url:
http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/diff-and-patch/

You could apply my patches with a command like:

patch -p1 < ../0.7.160-class.tx_rdtlister.php.patch

You could use first the next command to check which files are modified
by the patch:

patch --dry-run -p1 < ../0.7.160-class.tx_rdtlister.php.patch

I hope you'll apply the patches automatically with this.

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas