[TYPO3-project-formidable] Input image

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Jan 4 10:37:58 CET 2008

Hi,
You're right this img-submit doesn't exists for now in formidable:
I will add it to the core.

As a workaround,

1 - you could use an image with a submit event:

	<renderlet:IMAGE path="/typo3/gfx/typo3logo.gif">
		<onclick>
			<submit />
		</onclick>
	</renderlet:IMAGE>

2 - You can build it with a box like this:

	<renderlet:BOX mode="input" custom="type='image' alt='Submit'
src='/typo3/gfx/typo3logo.gif'" />

3 - You can place it directly in yout html template :)

I think that i'll implement it as a variation of renderlet:SUBMIT

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider