[TYPO3-project-formidable] A small real-life tutorial

ReneŽ Nitzsche rene at system25.de
Thu Jan 3 14:31:25 CET 2008

Hi Jerome,

thank you very much for this example. In fact it is CRU-only, because I
didn't find the delete button. But this is okay since the main problem
is the switch between create and edit. :-)

Btw. where is the best place to report bugs? This example doesn't work
with tables having primary key fields other than "UID".
The reason is in mainrenderlet::_getElementHtmlId() at line 1006. The
primary key field is hardcoded as "uid". And so the Edit-Button in
lister doesn_t work...

Best regards,
René