[TYPO3-project-formidable] Number of Results (renderlet:LISTER)

Simon Rimkus simon at bacuba.com
Thu Feb 28 17:44:55 CET 2008

Hi Loredana,

thank you very much for your great support!

Unfortunately in my example the template string {lister.pager.numrows}
returns an empty result, though the name of the lister is right etc.

Is there a way to return this data in the xml file to display it myself?

Something like:

$aNum = $this->oIdontKnow->_getPaging();
return $aNum["numrows"];

Again many thanks in advance :-)

Simon