[TYPO3-project-formidable] Number of Results (renderlet:LISTER)

Simon Rimkus simon at bacuba.com
Tue Feb 26 18:24:13 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

first of all I'd like to pay you a big compliment for this impressing
project!

I have a question that might sound very easy to you. But since I am a
raw beginner to this, I don't find a solution.

I'd like to display the following in the head of my renderlet:LISTER
(combined with a searchform):

{num_blank} = number of results without any filter by the searchform
{num_filter} = number of results filtered by the searchform

--> e.g. {num_filter} of {num_blank} items

How can I return this data and how can I display this text in my template?

Many thanks in advance for your help
Simon