[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problem with renderlet:date with allowmanualedition

Gary Wong gary.wong at spingroup.com
Mon Dec 8 07:49:58 CET 2008

After upgrading to 2.0.284, the renderlet:date no longer works correctly
with allowmanualedition="true".  I tested with IE 7/FF2,3 and Chrome.

If a date is already in the field (say "11/23/2008"), the renderlet
renders with just "11" in the field.

Also, clicking on the calendar icon in IE 7 renders the calendar near
the top of the page.  If there are more than one date fields, the
calendar always appear in the same spot near the top of the page as
opposed to popping up on the field.  Seems to pop up ok in FF2/3 and Chrome.

I tried troubleshooting it but didn't get anywhere.  I wish I could've
helped!

-Gary