[TYPO3-project-formidable] Pager don't show on renderlet:LISTER with a template

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Tue Dec 2 09:24:46 CET 2008

Hi Manuel and Gary,

Yes it's because there's the constraint to be able to reuse the pager
twice (or more) in the same list, so it has to be defined in an external
template, and inserted whenever needed with {PAGER}

Loredana Zeca once wrote a tutorial available here:

http://formidable.typo3.ug/typo3-form-news/news/0012-how-to-use-an-advanced-pager-for-the-listers

Bye,
Jerome