[TYPO3-project-formidable] Field type for timestamp

Sigurður E. Vilhelmsson s.vilhelmsson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:27:29 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm still struggling with the <renderlet:DATE> and don't seem to be
able to insert the input into my database.

Formidable tries to insert a 10 character unix timestamp, from what I gather.

My MySQL field is a Timestamp field.

When I submit the form, a value of 0000-00-00 00:00:00 is written to the field.

Do I have the wrong field type in my database? Any suggestions as to
how to set up the field for the timestamp value from <renderlet:DATE>?

Best regards,
Sigurdur