[TYPO3-project-formidable] $this->_getElementHtmlId() Works incorrect in ajax mode

Nikitin S.M. nikitinsm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:21:35 CEST 2008

I have a lister like in
http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/42.html snippet, but it
dosn't work if I set runat=ajax, changing to client - works OK, but I
need ajax (((, I tried to find out what's wrong and found that
DataHandler doesn't to be appear in context of this event proc when
runat=ajax fpr ex.:

$this->aORenderlets["mainbox.info.cfbox.cflist"]->aOColumns["info"]->_getElementHtmlId().

returned: userpage.mainbox.info.cfbox.cflist.info [it's wrong]

And when is seted to "client":

returns = userpage.mainbox.info.cfbox.cflist.72.info [it's right]

[72]