[TYPO3-project-formidable] DATASOURCE logic isn't correct / Formidable Performance

Benjamin Fischer mailbox at typedown.com
Mon Apr 28 14:43:56 CEST 2008

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for your answer. I know about the caching feature but
unfortunately in this case the lister is bound to a searchform and
additionally is controlled by GET params using paramsFromGet="true".

Maybe the time consumption comes from several 	instances of
Scriptlets accessing the $aData = $this->oDataHandler->_getListData();
severall times for some evaluations and formating?

Best Regards, Benjamin