[TYPO3-project-formidable] Datahandler RAW does not work

ReneŽ Nitzsche rene at system25.de
Mon Apr 21 14:35:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have testet datahandler RAW with formidable version 1.0.0 and it
doesn't seem to work anymore.

The first issue is in configuration. I have to define a tablename and
keyname. Otherwise a get an mayday on submit: DATAHANDLER configuration
isn't correct.

The next thing is with formdata. When I submit the form, all submitted
data is lost. I attached a simple example, with a validation for email.
Enter a name and press Save. The email error message is shown, but the
name is lost!

Best regards,
René