[TYPO3-project-formidable] Dynamic Refresh of LISTER Content by AJAX Event

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 20 21:56:03 CEST 2008

Hi Jerome,

This is a nice feature, but brakes the pager, correct? In your example
there are no more than 5 results when clicking on A or B. If there were
more and you would use the pager to go to the next page of results, it
would actually give you the page from the complete resultset (that is,
as if you hadn't clicked on A or B). Is there a solution for this?

grtz,
Albert

On 2008-04-18 15:07:55 +0200, Jerome Schneider <typo3dev at ameos.com> said:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Refreshing anything can be done in ajax using majixRepaint()
>
> This method is available only on renderlet:BOX for the moment, which is
> OK as you can wrap the part of your application you want to refresh in
> a BOX
>

> I placed an example for your understanding there:
>
> http://formidable.typo3.ug/features/the-mighty-lister/refresh-list-with-ajax.html

Hope