[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:FILE

Christian Tauscher cms at media-distillery.de
Fri Apr 18 13:55:52 CEST 2008

Hello again, formidable cracks!

I am stuck again...

OK. I have a form where Files can be uploaded. The files are put in the
rights folder.

But how does my appication know about the filename? The form Fiels nam
is photo. So I expect the Filname as POST-Parameter under the key photo.
Mostly there is nothing. Sometimes I get [photo][backup] = NameOfPic.
Maybe this is is the Form is reloaded... not sure.

I found in the API class.tx_rdtfile.php I found some hint how to get
Intersting Infos

$this->oForm = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tx_ameosformidable");
$this->oForm->init($this, ".../formidable.xml");
$out = $this->oForm->render();

Finally I found $this->oForm->oDataHandler->_F() to get the File Info,
but I am not shure about:

* Ist this really the truth (valid, submitted)
* right access to the funcion (underscore look alwas like "internal -
dont use!)
* what ist this [backup] part all about?

Thanks for your help in understanding what i am doing,

Christian.