[TYPO3-project-formidable] Search in mm-related table

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 17 12:41:13 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is a way to search on data from an mm related
table. To clarify what I mean:

Suppose we have tables (only showing tablefields that are relevant to
the example, left out details):

- user_publications (uid, title, description, termref)
- user_terms (uid, term)
- user_publications_terms_mm (uid_local, uid_foreign)

Now I would like to have a searchform that shows a freetext field (to
search in title and description field of the pub) and a dropdown of terms.
If the uid's of the terms are stored as a commaseparated list (in
termref), it is not a problem to do this. But how to setup the form in
the case of using the mm table?

grtz,
Albert