[TYPO3-project-formidable] There and back again, T3CON07

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Sep 26 16:28:22 CEST 2007

Hello Christian,

There is currently no more recent set of schemas than the ones included
in xsd.tgz, as I had problems producing it.
I posted about it, but no answer came, and I forgot to investigate deeper.

My problems on xsd are described here:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-formidable/2006-June/000003.html

If you've answers for these I could update the schemas :)

Regards,
Jerome Schneider