[TYPO3-project-formidable] date renderlet not working

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:36:18 CEST 2007

serge vleugels pisze:
> Hi list,
>
> I started working with formidable a few days ago and i'm able to do all
> i want.
>
> i am working with the latest svn version 0.7.123
>
> I have one issue though, the date chooser does not work correctly and
> thats a bit annoying.
>
> does someone know a fix for this ?
>
> Serge Vleugels

Hi

There's the first-day-of-the-week declaration missing in nl language
file for jsCalendar.
You can find it in the following folder:
typo3conf\ext\ameos_formidable\api\base\rdt_date\res\lib\js_calendar\lang\

Serch the web for a better translation file for jscal or translate it
from english yourself.

Best regards
Paweł Bandura