[TYPO3-project-formidable] combine LISTER with search and insert form

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Tue Oct 30 10:59:15 CET 2007

Hi !

How is it possible to combine an Insert form and a LISTER *with
searchform* on the same page ? Do you have an exemple somewhere ?

http://www.ameos.com/formidable/features/new-concept-for-listsearch.html

I would like to add a form on the page in order to insert new record :

<renderlet:TEXT name="firstname" label="firstname" />
<renderlet:TEXT name="lastname" label="lastname" />
<renderlet:SUBMIT name="btnsend" label="Send" />

But when the btnsend is clicked (for inserting a new record), a Mayday
message appears as the anomyous field of the search form are also sent.
(no correspondence with the data model, of course)

A solution would it be to have multiple form, but I have not found how
to do this.

Regards, FABIEN