[TYPO3-project-formidable] version 0.8 on the wiki

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Tue Oct 30 10:10:06 CET 2007

Hi Fabien,

Actually 0.8.0 will be the next TER release; demos and docs are made
using 0.8.0 as a preparation for this future release ;)

0.8.0 will happen when:
   -> drag-drop management and events persistence (something like
concept of Micro$oft .NET ViewState) will be stable
   -> a unit-test XML will be produced
   -> everything will be well documented
   -> v0.8.0 will be able to run properly all (or most) published
extensions using 0.7.0 TER version (to ensure back-compat)

Still a lot of work to do as you can see :)

Jerome