[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:LISTER examples?

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Mon Oct 29 21:02:20 CET 2007

Hi Raphael

Many thanks for good example.

My idea is to use LISTER for very simple thing, something like default
output of extension kikstarter.

So I need to make something like this for renderlet:LISTER

<renderlet:LISTER name="mylist">
<datasource use="numbers" />
<columns>
	<column name="mycolumn" type="renderlet:TEXT" label="" >
	<recombine>
	    <userobj>
		<ts><![CDATA[
	  10 = COA
	  10 {

	    5 = TEXT
	    5.value < params.hexa
	    5.wrap = <div>|</div>

	    10 = TEXT
	    10.value < params.octal
	    10.wrap = <div class='myclass'>|</div>
	  }
	     ]]></ts>
	    </userobj>
	</recombine>
</column>
</columns>
    <pager>
     <rows perpage="3" />
     <sort column="bin" direction="DESC" />
    </pager>
</renderlet:LISTER>

But this does not works.
I try many combinations and look to source code. May be I have to use
custom HTML template for LISTER, but in any case I need custom
TypoScript for column.

Regards,
Valery