[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:LISTER examples?

Raphael GEYER typo3_nospam at ameos.com
Mon Oct 29 17:50:31 CET 2007

Hi Valery,

External Databases can also be accessed by using the link configuration in
the datasource see following xml code which is used at
http://www.wickersheim-wilshausen.com/meteo/derniers-releves.html

<formidable version="0.7.76"
 xmlns:datahandler="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/080/datahandler"
 xmlns:datasource="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/080/datasource"
 xmlns:renderer="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/080/renderer"
 xmlns:renderlet="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/080/renderlet"
 xmlns:validator="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/080/validator"
 xmlns:actionlet="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/080/actionlet">

  <name>Renderlet:LISTER, cached lists</name>
  <form formid="newlisterpi1"/>
  <displaylabels>true</displaylabels>
  <debug>false</debug>

 <control>

  <datahandler:VOID />
  <renderer:STANDARD />

  <datasources>
   <datasource:DB name="weather_T-RH">
    <link>
     <user>db-login</user>
     <password>db-pass</password>
     <host>localhost</host>
     <dbname>weather</dbname>
    </link>
    <sql><![CDATA[

     SELECT
      (UNIX_TIMESTAMP(th_sensors.datetime) + 7200) as th_sensors_datetime,
      th_sensors.T as th_sensors_T,
      th_sensors.H as th_sensors_H,
      rain.diff as rain_diff,
      pressure.P as pressure_P,
      wind.speed as wind_speed
     FROM
      th_sensors
      LEFT JOIN rain ON th_sensors.datetime = rain.datetime
      LEFT JOIN pressure ON th_sensors.datetime = pressure.datetime
      LEFT JOIN wind ON th_sensors.datetime = wind.datetime
     WHERE
      th_sensors.sensid = 1

    ]]></sql>
   </datasource:DB>
  </datasources>

 </control>

 <elements>

  <renderlet:LISTER name="mylist">
   <datasource use="weather_T-RH" />
   <columns>
    <column name="th_sensors_datetime" type="renderlet:DATE" label="Heure">
     <data>
      <datetime format="%d/%m/%Y %H:%M" />
     </data>
    </column>
    <column name="th_sensors_T" type="renderlet:TEXT" label="T (°C)" />
    <column name="th_sensors_H" type="renderlet:TEXT" label="H (%)" />
    <column name="rain_diff" type="renderlet:TEXT" label="Pluie ml/15min" />
    <column name="pressure_P" type="renderlet:TEXT" label="Pression" />
    <column name="wind_speed" type="renderlet:TEXT" label="Vent km/h" />
   </columns>
   <pager>
    <rows perpage="96" />
    <sort column="th_sensors_datetime" direction="DESC" />
   </pager>
  </renderlet:LISTER>

 </elements>

</formidable>