[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:LISTER examples?

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Mon Oct 29 17:35:14 CET 2007

Hello

First of all many thanks for formidable!

Now I am trying to learn it and use for simple task of output records of
  an external MySQL database with page browsing.

It seems that external MySQL database is no problem because we have
datasource:PHPARRAY

But now I have lots of problems with renderlet:LISTER
I can not find any simple working example of it.

I see screenshots with the functionality, that I need:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Formidable_documentation#Screenshots

It will be very good to see real life examples of renderlet:LISTER of
some complexity (list records by custom nested templates) in wiki.

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Valery