[TYPO3-project-formidable] javascript bug with LISTER

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Mon Oct 29 16:06:21 CET 2007

Hello Fabien,

there's a special thing to do when used in backend; in your backend
module, where $this refers to your module object, call:

tx_ameosformidable::backendHeaders($this);

Be sure to call this line after rendering the formidable object.
This has to be done manualy because there's no automatic generation of
html headers in TYPO3 backend.

Regards, Jerome